Monday 5 December 2011

Narrative Photography Shoots


I won't go into much detail... This image is meant to capture the innocence of a young teen. I used bright colours such as pinks, blues and purples and drawn on eye lashes in gel liner on the upper lid to make it "doll like." 


This image I call Ice Queen, I used a lot of M.A.C products for this, crystal avalanche and vanilla pigment on the eyes and highlights above the cheek bones. The lipstick is a limited addition to M.A.C's recent collection; Glitter and Ice. (I brought it FOR this photo shoot and found it comes in use for highlighting too. The name is Eloquent Air).  


All these images were for my Sin City based project for college work, I think in this image you can really tell it has a "Frank Miller" touch to it using film noir style lighting. 
The makeup used was M.A.C's gel liner, Urban Decay's naked eye shadow for conturing and M.A.C's Russian Red lipstick and Brick liner. Thank you to my model, Lauren she really pulled it off in this photo! x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment