Wednesday 26 October 2011

Project Barbie Look Number 2



I wanted to re-create this look, however I feel it could have gone a bit better if I had used my "detailer brush" to go round the sockets bringing it down into a thiner line rather than using my other little brush that I should REALLY throw away as the bristles have spread out leaving me with less control but oh well I think the look still worked.   


Products used: 


Eyes: 
 MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre (Base)
 MAC Eyeshadow - Crystal Avalanche (Highlight)
 Barry M Trio Eyeshadow - 029 (Light Purple) 
 Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow - Frigid (Dark Blue/Purple) 
 Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Creep (Glitter Black) 
 Fake Eyelashes (Don't remember which ones) 


Face:
 L'Oreal Paris Primer - Smooth and Re-surfacing 
 Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation - Soft Beige 
 Bourjois Delice de Poudre, Bronzing Powder - 52 


Lips:
 Urban Decay Lip Pencil - Wiked 
 MAC Lipstick - Pink Plaid 
 Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss - 04 Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment