Thursday 22 September 2011

M.A.C Buys!

I thought I would dedicate a new post to the mac products I brought yesterday as I didn't want you to read on forever! 

So same photo again but just focusing on the MAC products. :) 

We'll start with the lipsticks I brought MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup, I like this colour as it is wearable throughout the day, its very soothing and nice to wear and stays on quite long, I also fin that this colour would be very suitable for a wedding or prom. 
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup: £13.50 House of Fraser 

I chose MAC Glaze Lipstick in Hue because I wanted a lipstick that wouldn't draw so much attention and that way I could focus more on the eyes when doing mine and/or other people's makeup. I love how soft it feels this can also be worn in the day and I think it would make a great lipstick to wear when doing a photo shoot as I like to do dramatic eyes and it goes the same for wearing at night. 
MAC Glaze Lipstick in Hue: £13.50 House of Fraser 

I wanted a face powder that would have a hint of yellow to it so it could be used for photo shoots and seeing as I wasn't sure what it was going to be like I brought the MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC20 which is the perfect colour for me. It's not too heavy but can reduce shine without covering so much. This will be perfect to go over the top of the Rimmel foundation I'm raving about in photo shoots. I will be investing in a few other tones for other skin types. It's a MUST HAVE! 
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder: £17.50  

I am loving black liner at the moment and I have been meaning to buy some for a while now as pencils don't do it for me. So I brought, MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack and it has to be one of my favourite products of all time. I am very creative with eye makeup so this works well with a MAC 210 brush which is very thin for details yet quite strong for a perfect application. 
MAC Eye-Liner Gel: £13.50
MAC 210 Precise Eye Liner Brush: £16 

I wanted something more fun for the eyes and looking at Marilyn Minter's art work (I will add some photos soon) she uses a lot of MAC pigments to create 'dirty glamour' like images. I wanted to try out a gold colour so I went for MAC Old Gold Pigment Colour Powder. It is very rich in colour and I quite like wearing it myself actually. 
MAC Pigment Colour Powder: £15.50 

A lot f money well spent I must say, I can't wait to get in that studio and start creating my ideas. If you're a pretty person and would like to model for me then contact me through e-mail: eleanor_poulson89@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment