Thursday 15 September 2011

Where Does My Journey Begin?

So, I finally realised that I want to be a makeup artist, I could really kick myself for not realising this sooner in life. I would have changed my further education if I had known. But then suppose everything happens for a reason, I wouldn't have met the amazing people in my life today! 


I must focus on today and what I can do from here! Everything today is all about a qualification! So I will have to slow down and hold back on my freelance makeup business until I have got at least 1 qualification in makeup. 


I will be posting more on my blog and will also be testing products and helping with beauty tips still so no need to panic! I will also be doing people's makeup however products maybe limited such as foundation. It's all down to money these days and I'm just going to have to be patient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment