Friday 16 September 2011

Make Your Makeup Stay All Day (And Night)

I was on the bus in Plymouth and the traffic was bad and I only had like 7 minutes to get the last bus to Exeter that day. 
 I knew if I stayed on this bus I wasn't going to make it through the heavy traffic. So carrying my heavy gym bad I got off the bus at the train station and RAN as fast as I could in the muggy English weather, light but soaking wet rain was lashing down on my face. I wasn't really thinking too much about the way I looked, I had quite a lot of makeup on though, I just knew I had to get that bus! 
 Finally I made it with "30 seconds to spare!" the bus driver quoted as I climbed to the top of the bus. Feeling a little hot and a tiny bit sweaty I took off my jacket and decided to check the way I looked. I thought I was going to have to re-touch but NO! 
 Shockingly all my makeup had stayed on! No joke! The same perfectly applied eyeshadow was on in its straight point at the sides. My foundation was fine and the bronzer still looked natural. Even the mascara that isn't water proof was fine! 
I wore it for the rest of the day and my makeup still looked like I had only just applied it. 


This was all THANKS to Urban Decay's All Nighter, Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! £19 from any Urban Decay stand in Debenhams or House of Fraser! It WORKS!!! Well worth the money.  :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment